1982 Silverton 40 Aft Cabin Diesel
Very deirable live aboard with lots of room and multiple levels, this boat is hands down the most desired layout of any 40 foot boat for living and cruising, has everything you could want !
Twin Perkins turbo diesel engines make this vessel very affordable to cruise, we made it from sandiego to oxnard with 40 gallons of diesel at 10knots.
Upgraded electronics with new Simrad autopilot, xm weather, audio hub, and wireless hotspot for controlling head unit all over the boat with a ipad can steer the boat remotely from a ipad.
Boat has granite counter tops in kitchen and bathrooms and rear bedroom
upgraded sink with ro water maker and big hotwater tank, full teak interior, full standup shower,
diesel generator, 3 AC units, electric fireplace etc.. very comfortable boat with everything you need.
Boat is in amazing condition it gets waxed every 3 months and it looks like a boat that is much newer than 82′
It is currently our liveaboard so you must make a apt to see the boat.
Popular Ads Overall
- 1974 Wahl Commercial Fishing Boat/ Liveaboard Boat only NO SLIP (23873 views)
- 1976 catalina 27 (3769 views)
- Racing Sailboat 33ft (3323 views)
- Sparkman & Stephens design Chris Craft Sail Yacht 35 (3215 views)
- 2015 Bombard Comando C4 (2370 views)
- AVON REDCREST 9′ (2356 views)
- Ericson 38 (2209 views)
- 2012 Hunter 170 Sailboat. (2147 views)
- 28′ Newport Sailboat w/ Diesel Engine (2121 views)
- Auction (2026 views)